Estate of Henrietta E. Garrett, Hearings of Cases, 1937, Jan-Apr
Estate of Henrietta E. Garrett, Deceased, Orphans' Court of Philadelphia County, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, United States of America, Case No. 2552 of 1932, Partial List of Hearings of Cases for Call Before William M. Davison, Jr., Esq., January 14, 1937.
FIRST MEETING to be held on Thursday, January 14, 1937, at 10:00 o’clock A. M., at the Manufacturers and Bankers Club Building, N. W. Corner of Broad and Walnut Streets, Philadelphia, Pa.
- Written appearance of all Attorneys, Representatives and claimants must be filed on our form with the official stenographer before engaging in these hearings and forms can be obtained at our office.
- Cases will be called according to numerical order and when each preceding case has been disposed of, the next case in numerical order will be taken up, excepting where several claims can be taken conveniently together where they show the same common ancestor.
- No other or further list of claims to be heard after the list below set out will be furnished, but such additional lists will be posted, from time to time, at our office, 1718 Lincoln-Liberty Building, Philadelphia, Penna.
- Those requiring the services of an interpreter must arrange in advance for the attendance of a court interpreter.
- Claims called and not responded to may be considered by us as abandoned.
Names in this online transcription include Abel, Altland, Aumiller, Baker, Baldwin, Behny, Bentzel, Berbeck, Beyer, Bier, Bolen, Brandstetter, Brener, Brillhart, Brown, Bundy, Butz, Christ, Claeys, Cochran, Compton, Cramer, Crouse, Derbaum, Dice, Dierks, Dietz, Dixson, Dougherty, Drawbaugh, Durkin, Eagle, Eitzert, Emig, Enler, Epley, Ernst, Felton, Fisher, Flile, Flohr, Floter, Fralich, Frantz, Gamier, Garrett, Gilner, Gilpin, Golden, Gordon, Gotch, Gross, Hardt, Hayes, Hershey, Hertz, Hetherington, Hilts, Hise, Hoch, Hockenbroch, Hofmann, Horn, Hunsicker, Hunter, Inman, Ives, Jacobs, Jessee, Julius, Jund, Kane, Kaphengst, Kembel, Kemper, Kersteller, Kerstetter, Kessler, Krebs, Kuenzel, Lam, Lamm, Lawson, Leitjemeier, Link, Lloyd, Long, Lorentz, Lukinick, Manegold, Marberger, Markle, Markus, Maxwell, Metzgar, Metzger, Meyer, Meyers, Michael, Miller, Moose, Motzing, Moyer, Murphy, Nash, Newman, Nichols, Nolan, Orff, Pfaff, Piflkl, Poley, Pox, Pralle, Rauch, Reese, Rickenbach, Robinson, Roy, Rutter, Schaefer, Schaeffer, Schafer, Scheflel, Scherr, Schmidt, Schuler, Schweppe, Seltzer, Shafer, Shaffer, Sheaffer, Sheef, Sheerer, Sheffer, Shefffer, Shefler, Sherman, Shiflet, Shirk, Shultz, Siehl, Smith, Snyder, Sober, Soule, Stambaugh, Storm, Stover, Strayer, Strieker, Stuck, Taylor, Thomas, Thorpe, Tice, Tipton, Todd, Trieschmaim, Trieschmann, Ulrich, Walsh, Waltz, Westerman, Wieber, Willi, Wilson, Winebrenner, Winey, Wolf, Woolsey, Yergen, Yollmer, Yost, Zartman, Zaun, Zellers, Zier.
Labels: Pennsylvania, Court Records
This page features a historical book or original document that was transcribed during 2014 as part of the Genealogy Today Subscription Data collection -- a project focused on capturing details about the lives of your ancestors, from their early years in school, through college and then into their careers, hobbies and group activities. The list of family names above represents unique last names of individuals found in these Estate of Henrietta E. Garrett, Orphans' Court Proceeding records.
While an annual subscription costs less than ten cents per day, there is nothing wrong with being cautious about spending your research budget. That's why we have made this resource searchable -- you can discover possible matches before you subscribe.
<< Records Search
Libraries (and genealogical societies) may subscribe to this Subscription Data service and provide their patrons (or members) with
unlimited access from shared computers. For details, please visit the On-Premise Access page.
The Genealogy Today catalog number for this item is 17444. When inquiring about the information in this resource, please mention the catalog number.